VIN DECODER – INFORMATION SUPPLY FOR ALL RELEVANT AUTOMOTIVE DATA AS SPECIFIED BY THE MANUFACTURER
The VIN Decoder provides all information about the car exactly as it was issued by the manufacturer.
By getting complete data on each vehicle, there are many possibilities to use the data again, for example: when evaluating a car, in an auto shop’s billing system or helping to identify components clearly for an accident or repair estimate.
The vehicle data given in the VIN Decoder is divided up into specific groups, such as technical specifications, vehicle information and upgrades (standard and extras). This enables quick access to all necessary vehicle data.
The vehicle data given in the VIN Decoder is divided up into specific groups, such as technical specifications, vehicle information and upgrades (standard and extras). This enables the user to quickly access all the necessary vehicle data.
The comprehensive vehicle information in the VIN Decoder module allows the user to benefit from the information in the future in many different ways. This makes it much easier to create accurate vehicle calculations, evaluations and repair estimates.
With a DMS system, all relevant information about a new customer’s car can also be carried over from the vehicle’s master data to create bills later.
- Access in depth vehicle information that is exactly the same as the manufacturer’s information
- Faster and easier access to the necessary vehicle information with an overview of the auto groups (technical specifications, general vehicle information and auto extras)
- Many possibilities to use the information again (vehicle calculations, evaluations, repair estimates, etc.)
- Wide-ranging and continually expanding list of the make and models in the VIN Decoder
- Clear way of entering the information (17 digit VIN) guarantees 100% results list for comprehensive inquiry and preparation of the vehicle information